메이슨인텔리전스 Marketing Specialist 모집 공고
메이슨인텔리전스와 함께 할 Marketing Specialist 경력자를 기다립니다.
메이슨인텔리전스는 '음성인식 AI 솔루션 전문기업'으로 음성 챗봇 솔루션, 음성 인식 솔루션 , 회의 기록 솔루션, AI 컨설팅 사업을 진행하고있습니다.
IT 20년 경력의 전문가들과 우수한 젊은 인재들이 함께 하는 기업으로 젊은 조직 문화를 지향하며 함께 배우고 성장해 나갈 수 있는 분을 찾습니다 :)
Our firm is looking for a professional Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the team that will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
The Marketing Specialist is expected to:
- Conduct market research to find answers about business requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (SNS, e-mail, search engine etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional English and Korean dual language communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent